5.08.2010

Reminiscing . . .


        There will be 3 posts today so bear with me I'm typing at full speed while listening to the weekly IROiro from TRAX FM Jakarta!

        Come to think of it, it's been a year since I build WDFIV, showcasing my very first portfolio set of my college days, the moment of my life that I cut my hair short for the very first time from Rapunzel hair for 15 years and 10 months, hilarious sightings back home and I managed to capture it,

W O W !

        I laughed at myself while linking back - you should too. But then again, the blog is for myself to remember my days being in the hot tropical spot away from parents and remembering the moments I'd not want to miss.
Also my ambitions of my obsessions report which I haven't updated since then, is the stalking widget I have for my blog! Recall the love letter post for the designers I  adore most (since the land of the rising sun has too many and I know full well that English would be hard for them for now) have visited my blog - discreetly! Tee hee hee hee I can see yooouuuuu... BUT 노무노무캄사함니다 FOR VISITING! :)

Proof:
goodness, while watching IRIS
Tokyo Seoul there!
Wow, the traffic from even the places I haven't visit!
LOL, I was having fun with Clazziquai's record label channel. AWESOME BTW.
 Seoul and Paris - Gaako? :D
        Anyhow enough about stats. It's a good day today, a very very fine good day. I AM LUCKY!
Apart from being one of the finalists of Miss Marc to win a lavender clutch, I finally got my new pretty babies to step on (I shall mask-tape underneath)!



Why so lucky a?



I reserved on Wednesday,
promising Saturday I'd come pick up,

AND THE SUDDEN SIGN THAT POPS UP PROBABLY STARTED YESTERDAY OR EVEN TODAY. ZOMAIGOTTO! 


Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha












Of course I'd gotten them. Wearing them now. Tee hee.




           What to wear with these? Hmmm hmmm hmmm It's damn comfy I want to wear it every time but then I have to save it for better purposes. Or it'll get dirty faster. And smelly. Don't wanna spoil the lining of ... v... v... whut? I forgot the word!


Oh man, Iro Iro's overrrrrrrrrrr... another week to wait but it'll be Universal Studios Singapore day...


 

No comments: