5.15.2010

手と目。


*hands and eyes.


                There are two exhibitions I have recently visited, one just opened today and it both has a Japanese flair, so I shall dedicated to the Japanese, where hands and eyes, work together to create these artworks possible. Either by drawing or by clicking a button, both are deep within their thoughts and roots reflected through the fine line and emotion they give.


 
 
Yarn-Tsumugu-紡ぐ 
Fine Line drawings from Japan___________________________________________________




Remember how Shinigami (Bleach) are connected with a red line? These are connected by pencil to create a hidden image and dimensions just by pencil.



More on it, on my review, here.


______________________________________T e c h n i color J a p a n




Olivier Henry of Milk Photographie finally opens his private exhibition space that focuses on photography as an art form, Vue Privee. I admire the works the artists has create, I would like one but then yes, it's not a student's budget to purchase and invest in one piece. Wait for another 5 years I think.



I want that special limited edition box! Kya kya kya ほしいいい!


Back to the review link, soon.


Pictures are taken by the writer. Please do let me know if you are taking it.
And also share what you think - but you really should drop by if you're in town!

1 comment:

Kiyo said...

コメントありがとうございます!
This exhibition looks lovely, I imagine it has a calming atmosphere and I really like the gentle feel of the artwork. I wish I could go see this!
こちらこそよろしくお願いします :)