2.22.2010

"...I'm folding love letters."


...of the month of love!
Well, since le boyfriend is coming next month, it's not about romance but *sigh* electronic mail that made me jump up hi i i i iiiighh!

<3


Yo Noise Artist,
Congratulations! Your work(s) will be featured at the Noise Singapore Festival Showcase Exhibition 2010. We invite you to join us at the Showcase Launch for a sneak preview of the exhibition as well as meet up with the Noise team and other judges and mentors. Details are as follows:

Date: Thursday, 25 February 2010
Time: 6.30pm
Venue: City Square, Level 3, Raffles City

*And yes, I could bring a friend! Anyone wants to join along please let me know and I'll share more love and joy with ya'll heeheehee*
<3


        And you do know how I appreciate things that are not electronic; low-fi, low key, perhaps it works with batteries or it just works with a spring and a turn and a good dab of glue behind a postage stamp...

        Here are a sneak peek at the two love letters I sent, one just today because I just HAD TO HAD TO HAD TO rush in writing it - yes, writing and not TYPING AND PRINTING altogether, just the letter - and immediately post this morning, I want to send the love as soon as I had seen her creations. I hope I'll see his ones someday (if I getter work with him!) Heehee...




 


        I personally adore the second letterhead work. With more of my own presence into it - an illustrated me while I had my first try in Copics, and my logo which out of the blue, where I rushed in creating this last night and printing it immediately before rising early in the morning to haste to the post office - and the colors that suits the brand and the paper choosing! I am proud of masselfff for this! HAHAHA oh goodness this brand has made me more narcistic against myself, especially when trying to wear the leggings that didn't quite fit. that fits so nicely and makes me look slimmer.


 
•a mix of my fishball-i taemin, flower brush, and my dazed and confused illustration and logo•

YES I'LL COME BACK IN IN THE NEXT... 35 days after the end of my fasting, vegetarian days. I surely would look even damn better and slimmer in those. 기다릴케,렉긴구! I wish it has an L...


Well, toodle-doo, do send me a love, drop me a love note here, say something nice, I'll have my CCS presentation tomorrow and still need all the luck in the world for my love letter be not one-sided! =)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

No comments: