8.05.2010

Ragged.








Wearing Index
Top: went to a dressmaker, specifically. just for the fun of it.
Bottom: UJ - Uniqlo Jeans.
Accessories: Turquoise-stone necklace, got it at Shangri-la. Chunky bracelets: got it at Istanbul markets. Ring, Perlini Silver. Flower hairband.

              I've been dressing very casual lately - ragged, casual, white and wash-out blue colored jeans, and have more fun with accessories. I look like a more American laid-back country girl - I'll get out my gingham shirt soon - than... the usual. Since the weather is unpredictable, and this is how I'd wear if the tropics are getting crazy. Going absolute dressing up would be saved only at certain events where I need to or in Japan. Tee hee.
Did you see that I have two faces in the last DPS? Getting giddy with experimenting night setting with longer shutter speed. Whee~
           Also loving my new jeans here, from Uniqlo (yes, I'll prefer Uniqlo over F21, I'm still a Nippon at heart) with extra comfortable exaggerated drop-crotch that I'll wear this so often. AND I JUST GOT another top from (YES) ウニクロ, this time from the UT rack with designer Aya Furuhashi's line, Fur Fur x UT. Same price as my freakin' jeans, $30! Oh well jeans are forever I hope it'll last like 10 years so I pay $3/annum; shirts don't last that long so... 5 years?
         Decided to do something new. Presenting self-timed shots in a editorial spread-like. As a future art director. Practice canvas. And I do love these shots!
         I thought of taking a shot earlier in noon but didn't have time. When I arrived, I was thinking 'hmmm... how to do a shot today.' I dislike white lights. I prefer warm yellow ones. So with my installation art also as a background, I turned off my room lights, turn on bathroom light. And, it gave me positive shots, with Night setting. Yay!
        Early school tomorrow and I have to sleep. Whole leg aches. Walking takes a toll on me now. Can't wait until Nia-chan arrives at 12 sharp bringing her laptop. 
I WILL PLAY (wait I forgot the title) TOKIMEKI MEMORIAL! I WILL ASK A GIRL OUT BY 6 HOURS!
But I want the guy version like in LoveCom movie... anyone has?!




NIGHT.