1.17.2010

u-RE(i)-shi-katta!







The little adorable lady in which I wanted to meet in Tokyo is here right now in Singapore for showcasing her photographic works in conjunction with Tangs love Harajuku guerilla pop up store for most famous Tokyo-based brands.

I FINALLY GOT TO MEET HER.
IN PERSON.

Rei Shito of Style from Tokyo.



***


How that became to be was from this red dot.



Well, not exactly, but this pa-waa magic jacket I think was the reason why I could go in...
I was thrilled when last December a friend of mine told me it was on sale. No further explanation needed.




the original price was... $199.00, it was reduced more than half price.



I've knew the opening of this Harajuku Street Style event was 7:30pm at Tangs Playlab - Orchard Rd. and I was planning to go with Uriko-chan and dress up! So by 6-something I was still thinking what to wear and ended up with this...


すみませんでした、トイレの所、しゃしんのべくルグランド 。。。^3^

•wearing River Island (power magic) denim military jacket, Flashy white Origami blouse, own ripped black jeans, Rotelli leather boots, handmade polka-dot bag
Cute Uriko-chan aka. Lyssa was wearing the furry leopard socks I got from Japan for her, pink leopard flats that went flat, and adorable batik vest and flower-patterned blouse. Play with patterns!•




The bad images were because that we had no digi-cam in our hand :( :( :(
Taken at Tangs. I was surprised the front door was closed off to members only (shi-at I did read the event was only to the people invited) due to special members' sale whoever has gotten a Citibank or Tangs card. So I tried to go to underground where the MRT halls crosses. Then it was also close! Whist walking towards the closed Tangs dept. store I wore my jacket that I've folded inside my bag. The little entrance with a women who was checking people with the card was there, and with my guts i tried to show her my CITIBANK ATM CARD.

At least there was the CITIBANK on it, so worth the try.
"Do you have any other types of Citibank cards?" (They were actually referring to creditcards)
 "Nope, I've only got this"
"Oh, are you attending any event, like the Harajuku event?"
"Yes, I am"
"OK, you may proceed in"

And I was in. HELL YEAH COLD ICE BABY!




We were in the scene! People taking shots, met Fadli as well thank goodness we know no one like he does know everyone.

Still very norak lah,  はじめてでしょう!^0^


HAPPY! 5% OF LIFE ACHIEVED!
URESHIIKATTA!

No comments: