1.27.2010

Share the Love!





Young kids answering on "what is love" based on their teeny tiny knowledge which is actually more mundane than any other adults. And of course, a touch of hilarity!



'I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones.'
 
Lauren - age 4

 HAHAHA Sorry Lauren, I think you're still too innocent to know that it means she has EXTRA ALLOWANCE to go shopping! I'm a team with you, Lauren's sister!




'Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.'

Noelle - age 7



Truthfully said, I think I must've worn something that makes me pretty or my crush complimented on.


'You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget.'


Jessica - age 8
 I AGREE! You only say I Love You on the marriage altar. When dating, it's only the likeness and the soul searching still. Love isn't just being said 'love' that easily.




'When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you.' 
(what an image)


Karen - age 7
 how cute! Too much watching TV! Hahahaha


'Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more.
My Mommy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss' 

Emily - age 8
 ROFLMAOROFLMAOLOLOLOLOLOL

'Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.'
 

Karl - age 5
 Be careful not to bite or eat each other!




So, what are your lovely quotes for this month's love day in 2010?
 


No comments: