1.20.2010

7日:きれいな、藤山ーさん!*

*Kirei na, Fuji(yama)-san!





          The highlight today was to reach the highest peak for tourists' to the famous Mt. Fuji! It's famous because... it's symmetrical in any angle you see. The ride takes forever as we left early from the hotel, lunch by the Lake, then heading towards Mt. Fuji for another 2-3 hours.

It's also Christmas Eve, so bring on the red and green and whites! :)

Planned it to be today since tomorrow it's show-off drapery day. Tokyo, here I come!




           We were lucky today, we couldn't see Mt. Aso on days before, and today, Mt. Fuji has given luck on our side! The highest station to drop off to get the best pictures is the 5th level, and there is where we arrived!


•snow, snow, snow!•


gyah, it's tiring as well!•


•wait up!•


Gotemba Factory Outlet•

         Afternoon plans were to visit the Gotemba Factory Outlet area, a large space filled with shops of branded brands and all that in one place. MMM had these bling-bling collar tuxedo suspenders, Vivienne Westwood Red Label didn't have shine yet - just from the plastic shoes, and inside Y's of Yohji Yamamoto that made me squirm and curse myself why didn't I get it was this black dress that only costs roughly less than 17,000Yen, about, US$170?

        Who was I to blame when a Yamamoto costs that? Even the salesperson, well in every shop, wore the designer's item. WHY NOT? I would love to work like that when wearing these power items. Rawrrrrr.... ! Especially when I can help him in his time of crisis. Hahaha. But we were late and in a hurry to meet, aaahhh I was calculating in the bus, comparing it to my mom's sudden buy of a skin cream costing US$150. So a Y's dress was just another $20.

D.A.R.N. IT.

Nighttime back at the foot of the mountain, to the hotel where we rested, an onsen on the 7th floor to enjoy, but meanchile, have a MERRY CHRISTMAS like me with these adorable snowman lamps! Merriful lamps indeed! :)
(the past is the past. I hope you guys enjoyed the festive season, may everyday of your life be merry!)






•wearing a red-striped long sleeved top, green mermaid scrunched top, River Island grey vest, Kill City purple skinnies. simpler geta sandals
accessories of stacked bangles•  


AAAAND I'M OFF TO ONSEN!


 

No comments: