1.20.2010

1日 : お尻がいったい!*

*Oshiri ga ittai : My butt hurts!


      Flight at night from Jakarta, arriving about 7AM in Tokyo to catch another domestic flight to Fukuoka in 2 hours time.



•drinking in the Narita airport window...waiting for the flight•

        The flight was about another hour, then finally reaching to Fukuoka, my former sensei's city of where she lived and studied. We were waiting for our luggages  to be collected, and for the bus to come; the weather was chilly but fresh after being stuck in plane ride for hours..





        I took a picture of my shadow outside the Fukuoka Airport which I have forgotten the name, actually looking for natural heat because - of course - the wind was a freezer blast! We then head for lunch, approximately less than an hour ride with the bus and do quick sightviewing of the city which has nothing special but how Japanese city goes, short and cute buildings or little shops and restaurants were along the way. The lunch was awesome BBQ (think because I was starving), I was food depleting inside and chew on with extra rice! I did promise myself I wouldn't hold back if I ever want to add extra rice in Japan in the first Japan trip I did. It's simply subarashii - superb!!!











•Busy eating with a new pal, Odelia, or Odol, or call her anyhow you want, she's a Cassie too!




•レストラントの前に、しゃしんとっています: 
In front of the restaurant's place, I took a picture. How artistic compared any other city! With my poodle hair...


      Our tour didn't stop by and spend a night in Fukuoka itself, the bus took off right after our lunch to our next city... And in resting areas which we always stop by, there's actually some good photo spots which shows the map in a very unique way - oh how I love Japanese' little detail freaks!



•The map of our route so far in the area.

wearing:Off-white polka-dot detail blazer, Tie-dye black hoodie-top, Kill City purple pipes, and debuting my Nike Air Force 1 polka dots high tops!•


      Methinks that's about it that day. It was more of a traveling day from a town to another and stops made. Note on the convenience stores and little food courts on every stop, they do not have magazines. I was bummed by that, asking every stop before I then realize I guess (magazines and newspapers are important!!) they don't even stock it in stops... pfft.


No comments: