10.24.2009

SEXY SMEXY (updated!)

[updated with Ring Ding Dong MV - subbed and karaoke: the meaning of the lyrics makes me fly high I wish I was that butterfly they were referring
AND KEY'S HOT SCREEN PICKS I WAS IN NEED OF POWER AND THUS USING MY BELOVED SPACEBAR TO STOP EVERY SECOND TO GET THE BEST SHOTS]




First, we have been wowed by Donghae's shuperrr transformation from a failure experimental rabbit with his hairdresser, now he has found his tresses some golden curls. 'Nuff said.

Well, the curl abracadabra doesn't stop there.

If ladies would also look gorgeous, then our model man Minho of SHINee has a slight longer hair length and those SEXY CURLS. When he danced today in SHINee's comeback stage, it's a BEAUTIFUL SIGHT.

Check it out, Juliettes! Our Romeo's here!

























Watch their comeback stage:







AND I CANNOT WAIT DIED FOR THEIR MUSIC VIDEO THIS IS STILL BORING which showcases their newest style of oh so mojiseo! kenot explain in words anymore.

MY DARK ANGELS PLEASE ABDUCT ME.





And idol merchandise galore at not bad prices (curse you star-thots but still they reign for hailing magazines that no one can get) at IDOL SPREE. The star headphones I wanted? Having it at a better price AND IDK THAT my former hubby 'endorsed' it. ZOMG.


My pheromon and estrogen has yet to increase giving me extra adrenaline, my eyes aren't blinking of sleepiness one bit. The daily battery which I play 10x the MV itself, learning how to sing, dance or stop and stare to Key's eyes. Mwah!


Here, in need of extra estrogen power, is my beloved Ki Bum.




A beautiful finish by my dark angel. OR VAMPIRE. JUST BITE/ABDUCT/KIDNAP me away! XD




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RING DING DONG is a great song! I have listened to it almost 100 times in 5 days!

http://nynyonline.wordpress.com/2009/10/17/added-questions-k-pop-fanfiction-forum

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAAH SAMEEEE CANNOT AGREE MORE THE MV'S ABSOLUTE BEST BEST BEST! CANNOT EXPRESS IN WORDS. i listen it everytime i open, when i wake up (alarm) when a message comes in, when someone calls me, its ringinggggg <3