10.20.2009

One, Two, Three


 I am now a good Primadonna please let me be their diva again. ;)



One: Japanese Single which captivates my heart, Raining...



and (the most absolute gore dreadful shitty bad news I've ever going to miss my life and curse it so badly if the world ends in 2012 my life is ruined I have to at least meet them as well as Brown Eyed Girls doing their hip dance and then they shall sing that Lie song I would cry together with and all that festival happiness) SEOUL'd OUT! 2009 @ Singapore



very stinky news that they would invite BEG as well (oh my Abracadabra LIVE who can't resist) but I'll be back in Indonesia.


TWO dates, their upcoming project with two CDs to have an extra long date with them and their title track Lie which is beautiful. Period.


THREE for F-Triple, starring (I miss him) Minhwannie, Jaejinnie, and Jonghunnie.

 




WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS THEIR SHOW WHENEVER THEY COME AND THE PRICE FOR THIS TICKET IS OHMYGAWD WHUT DERR FAKQ IZ VIS NOT FAIR! FOR MY LIFE!
T______T

doushitte....

I have repented I'll be a good Pri from now on, band darlings!


No comments: