7.16.2009

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet<3

HIM
IN MY DREAM.






OOOOOOHMMMYYYYPOFIASDJALKSJOPIWHFHFHFHHWDFFFFFFHHHHSSHSHHH...
10% of life mission accomplished!
Just need to getta know him in real life!




The story was, if you're interested, it was me being like a detective and with other people I think that were also other stars I think but I had a vivid memory of the sudden turn when sitting down at a long table, then he turned, and it was the ah-dorable chubby baby faced Kim Sang Beom. I acted like he was nothing but same like everybody else. Seconds later I woke up with a start and bang! It hit me like thunder and I was, again, going mad. XD
It's all thanks to the hype of BOF, after I was smitten in the movie I Like it Hot however he wasn't glittering. After BOF, now we're talking.

No comments: