10.24.2010

Ch-ch-ch-change.




Another round up of things with two special famous people I met this week on covering events, another transformation from me for a new season, and scoring a dinner!



That was the most amazing successful food photo I've ever taken, with my useless phone camera. The tricck is in daylight for sure but hello - the ice cream texture can't be tantalizing enough! I ordered a Big Dipper from Marble Slab to get the member card - with the ultra chocolate mix whatever - which now I know after checking their menu, Swiss Cocoa Buttercup. I'm always a chocolate sucker when it comes to ice cream. Yes! Now I'm a member. 10% off each time. The chocolate was as luscious and sinful as usual with kitkat break bits and Reese buttercups. Truthfully, they don't really have to do all that yakiniku move, do it like Baskin's Rocky Road putting in all marshmallows+almonds+chocolate syrup together. Nonetheless, we keep coming back for the richness of the sweet milk chocolate. Heaven.

Anyhow, back to a non-planned Sunday was unintended shopping spree going out with Clarisse. Iluma had a Thai Fashion fair, hence the bargain prices given (it's marked up for our market) in Thai market - I bet the tops I got were only less than $10 over there! I freakin' spent a round of $100 - don't blame me - for 6 pieces, and the last time I shopped was in July with UNIQLO and... *thinking hard* I'm sure I bought something.



Hail Paul Direk - a Thai designer brand sold at JJ market, where all cool bargain fashionable things are in Thailand. He studied in Bunka Japan OMFFFFFG and sojourned back home to build his very much affordable line. The three tee tops which nicely fits me is from Manythings. Sadly, no online portal yet but it's pretty girly line. The person selling was the designer's brother saying "ah no, I'm helping my sister to sell"
That is so kind of him!
I wanted a brother and still wants one! *Sorry my brother-complex rises again*

Monday was... blah. Cancelled class and verrrryy sluuuuuurrrreeed photography class. LMAO, that's how my unintentionally witty (or intentional) lecturer. Ridiculously funny when he doesn't mean it.

Tuesday night was with Bobby Chinn in Clarke Quay!



Because of TLC, the new revamped Discovery channel of Travel & Living Channel, and Chinn has a new show titled 'World Cafe: Middle East' airing starting this Monday at 10PM.






Adith's Lick 'N' Tell's tagline is so touche. Do pop by and see the chef wonderboy and all the glorious food he has tried/made. Most welcome, monsieur! :) Then there's me the happy oily kid getting Chinn's book, signed. I know that he wants it more and is more worthy, but, I love to keep as a keepsake! Get his recipe book and his tidbits in travelling around Vietnam/Hanoi titled 'Vietnamese Food'.
*Last photo taken in my room, with a new dusty mirror! Finally! I have a mirror! And an extra drawer top. OK that's it for room/life updates.


Friday night was the whooooo-hoooooooo, anyone declining my offer should be squriming in my seat now to not see Jung Junho in person. The actor who looks clueless in 'Righteous Ties' and had a one-sided love in the drama IRIS, looks dashingly handsome in person. No kidding.
Really really really no kidding.



Sadly, my camera sucks at night time. I really have gotten bad angles and just bad shots due to hard flash. Someone lend me a good DSLR! Sigh. T___T



 Is one of the lucky people among ajummas and other girls/ladies - I should be the youngest from the rest to get a picture with him! But a bad picture. My face is - egad! - bigger than his?!
I WANT DSLR (BORROW!)!
Plus, I was LMAOing at myself as I appeared again in RAZOR TV for the photoshoot. Hey, I look better there compared to the interview stint for the K-Runway... *satisfied*

See the whole report of the event only in Korea.com!


On the fateful Saturday, it was Korean Pop Night Concert 2010 however the long-awaited e-mail didn't come at all (to have photography pass for the show) but I was still hoping for it to come. Nonetheless, to not repeat the face disaster last week in JYJ which I look horrid not Kim Tae Hee pretty while I asked a question and the trio (yes Jeje-Junsu-Micky) looked at me, I forced myself in to the salon in the morning to be ready at night (with attention grabbing hair so my divas GD and Key will see my way! kekeke~)

Say goodbye to that untamed wavy dry versus sleek straight undirectioned hair because...
The 4 hours from 11AM gave me a tamed transformation instead of the avant-garde layered cut I wanted.

This was what I wanted - saved and showed to the stylist:



Wanted layers like No. 1, hair color No. 2, Style of Dyeing No. 3 or No.1, Hair cut layer addition No. 4.

Ended up with pretty dangling curls and... what, black hair!?



Wait, the only part I like is that streak of red, placed at THE BACK. THE BACK. D:




Can't even see from this angle!


Nevermind. I have bangs! Bleached! Under the visible layer though. Goodness. I paid $*** for this instead of just $**. I am happy with the new cut but well, yea-a-a-a-h, I wasn't going on for cuuuute....
Will upload a outfit post next week in celebration of the new hair - promise. I'll suspense ya'll to the new look...

I have to wait for a change next year - another new season! Arrrghhhhh. So this is my new hair ch-ch-ch-change in... OH GOODNESS since last December '09 before my Japan trip which I haven't finished blogging! Ha ha ha ha (trails away running away)

So, I missed the K-Pop Night. SO WHAT.

bye boys! BB/SHINee left immed. at 1AM - I know Key couldn't sleep well without Jjong by
his side so they gotta go catch the earliest plane possible because he can't bear to be part with him•



Well, that's what I THOUGHT until...

Sunday
I was totally WRONG. Fangirl session with Peggy was crucial because I left her (planned to go to concert together but I didn't get pass/sold ticket already) and while enjoying the sweet peanuts she passed me from her hometown, she brought the fateful camera who went with her and captured the BIGBANG! S-H-I-N-ee-SHINEY! and FTISLAND ROCKS! moments.

We were screaming in PS' Kopitiam didn't care anyone looked and all I could say each time was, "anjing!"countless times throughout the video - whether it's very very close record of Taeyang, Key, Minho, Taemin, GD and Top (of course Minhwan the drummer is always the hardest to catch) all I screamed was "anjing anjing anjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing"

So the week ended with lots and lots, pouring, big drops of dogs. 'ANJING! They're sooooooo fineee'

And dang it dang it dang it THEY DID HAVE A MINI-PRESS CON DANG IT 아이구오! 진짜 아이ㅆ후! >; \



Only opened for Xin MSN and RAZORTV. Ah, Minhwan/Key/GD/Top/Youngbae looked so fine~



*Do-oh, the header logo is noneother from                                             which I introduced previously.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bruakakakakakaakakakaka