4.08.2010

Roll.


Tomohiro Kono and his hair wonders


I LOVE HIS HEAD-ART PIECES! The wrap-around, and the mix of B/W contrast and the evoking model's pose which is perfectly directed; it brings out the emotions he had put in when making.

•••Learn more about him with his Dazed interview here,and his portfolio of head accessories magic here.





Then, and his pointed-out personal choice of jewelry designer, Nakaba Shinji. I skimmed through and the shapes are beautiful! It's interesting how he shows the layering of color to the accessory he makes. I'm still going heavy on rings, afterall!
More images and works in his homepage.


         I'm currently reading from start-to-finish of the life of Hayley in Japan in which aspires me to work there - my goal after graduating! And rad hair, in Japan, is about 4 years early than the one my head lecturer has. I wish I was daring enough to do this. I did, but then my hair grew so fast it now looks fugly. She looks good platinum!




The latest glossy Korean finds...



 + + + ++ + + ++ + + ++ + + +
PHOTOGRAPHY JI-YANG KIM
FASHION EDITOR JI-HONG KIM
MODEL YE-WOON PARK
HAIR WON-SUN KIM
MAKE UP I-HWA PARK
ILLUSTRATE GRIDA
FASHION ASSISTANT BO-RAM YOO
+ + + ++ + + ++ + + +

Illustration x Fashion spread! I'm looking closely to illustrations right now, as the Picture Book Contest with an illustrative plot and plans in my head is set; the colors of black and white and hues in between - the usual, LOVE. Liking the first a LOT.

       And the versatility of garments turned to something else rather than a shirt worn as a shirt, here's another ode of frivolous skirts turned to head-accessories...


DICE KAYEK SKIRT


D & G SKIRT



*note: do correct me if I'm wrong in the skirt's house origin, the website body text has always been filled with symbols, translator or without.*
+ + + ++ + + ++ + + +
PHOTOGRAPHY EUI-BEOM LEE
FASHION EDITOR HYEON-TAE KIM
+ + + ++ + + ++ + + +


_______________________________________________________

Hot off the Press!


Definitely needing one! Aren't we the oily (if you love Reese Peanutbutter Cups or Butterfinger then they also should make Butterfinger pinchers) salty lickers of our fingers when we dig into Lay's, Pringles, Ruffles? CRUNCH CRUNCH cleanly!

Smart Japanese that knows the market very well indeed. Always standing ovation to them!


No comments: