3.12.2011

PoLLy EsTheR

            This is my favorite project of the whole term thus far, moreover it turned out just the way I imagined it, which is why all my anxiety, dissapointment and annoyance towards Fast Print is gone! Bless you and your fake gold hot stamping that was 95% OK! Been a while for me to upload - I don't have the time to do this now actually!

For Visualisation+Presentation Digital, we had to create a catalog for products we are to self-produce, photograph, and brand it. I was frantic at first, and the only one thing I had in hand which I DIY, the stocking socks, was the only last thing I had. But with a flip of a magazine and a word that immediately luminated the dark world of no idea to the pot brimming with bubbles, ready to serve! And for the lst few days before hours to the deadline, I kicked my ass off and did it!









Finally...



See the complete work and thumbs-up appreciate (you don't have to be a member) it here!




Here's a little behind-the-scene outtakes on how I really did it:










with a touch of super-exposed on Ps, brightening the colors with contrast and other quick magic touch.



more here!

Thoughts, suggestions, raves, rants, critical points are loved below.








One Click is All I Need! Please support on my new upcoming fashion project - the one and only to bring these UK extravagant designers to the shore of Asia on the Like bar on the left!

No comments: