3.21.2011

Where The Wild and Limited Oxygen Lies.




Welcome to the higher altitude areas in my summer holiday! In order to survive, you would need to purchase beforehand before entering the town of 'Shangri-la' an oxygen spray tab. 


It would look like a Baygon bottle and the best thing about it is you suck whatever it presses you. Do-oh, oxygen doesn't have smell - then what were we smelling this whole time? It's not Baygon, it's oxygen. Only the bottle is like Baygon. So you can pester and bully your friends later back home because they don't know anything about this and spray it immediately to their face (on the other side, you waste a really good thing and they are expose to a really good thing because oxygen is good). 

The trip journal continues on several short chapters, after the jump.





Do not sleep in the bus (like I did) for the hours on the road while it was smooth (so of course I immediately dozed off the moment I hit the squeezy chair in the small mini-bus) because it was a new road after re-infra-structuring since this place had become more popular as a tourist destination because your body will be surprised by the difference of the thinness of the air the higher the bus drove to (like I did) and I was totally dizzy, my eyes had twinkles, I felt like I was going to puke: a total swinging dizzy sensation. 


But then, WHO CAN BLAME THAT WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR LIKE 3-4 HOURS ON THE LITTLE MINI-BUS? OF COURSE SLEEP AFTER EATING LUNCH!

Yes, the delay has been for so long since my summer and I recently just got stuck in a 2x2 cubicle for 3 hours without oxygen but I can't sleep so my mind drifted off for barf writing. Writing anything.

This part of the holiday, like the title have suggested (this is the 2nd longest title every in WDFIV history) is the second part of my holiday as well, where we went up, up, and away to the north-west part of the Yunnan province in China. This part will cover the cities Lijiang, Dali, and Shangri-la, which are the highlight cities in the tour; scenic, fresh, natural, and cooling!

•over the mountains lies that strange silhouette of cloud in Shangri-la.•

| Dali and Lijiang







| The Paradise Plateau












































































No comments: