8.27.2011

|(--)| *

UPDATE TALLY: |


*giving up face


Alright, I have to give up. Time is ticking, and I can't halt time either.
Interestingly for this year I haven't prepared the usual handwritten wish list so this was abrupt for fun...

(;´ρ`) グッタリ


But the best thing is, from last year's list
I've manage to get some of them ticked off! (Copy pasted down below)




So here's this year...


PRIORITY #1: CAREER HIGHLIGHT TO GET a schedule
for one to one videonterview for the SHINee boys coming
on 10th Sept woots!
pray for me guys real hard (its better than sending me some physical gift riiiiight I know what you're
thinking) and if it is blessed in return I'll pray for you all to be safe in the 2012 apocalypse.


WHICH OF COURSE, didn't happen. Duh.








PRIORITY #2: whatever may be may be best after
my graduation PLANS and PROPOSALS.
To be approved and so my career will start from there to
skip Masters and enter PhD EZ-ier. maybe.




1. mani mani mani mani book vouchers from my favorite bookstores.
PS: IDK Borders really closed down! That was my childhood 12 years ago rolling
 around the carpet and reading for free everyday...

2. still the solo trip to the land of the morning calm or rising sun

3. (it got cut off!) anyways I STILL NEED A WALLET

4. COMPACT DSLR to make my life easier






5: aren't these little nordic friends from H&M the cutest thing
ever?
(EHM EHM. this is all to my media fellows out there who's going for the media preview and getting %% dibs,
to please get me this furry pals and to deliver them to my office address and in return I shall lavish you with
all the fashion blessings I have to offer from the store /big grin)
via Superadrianme



and much more from
last year's

1. Suecomma Bonnie stiletto that can squirt blood from someone's head, size 38, last pair seen in ActuallyActually


2. Intern in D&C/RAZORRED/D&C transferred to their branches, SO-EN
(this could be next year) 3. Trip to Seoul/Tokyo anytime . . . Won't tell why XD since it's over

4. Need the power to start writing my scenario/novel soon like soon.
4.5 Both plots!
5. (Mistake , didn't change 6 to 5. So I'd have another wish! Yay) All the books I want. 

  • Hands on two fuschia books: Meester Bebe Fatal's and The Shoes by Bonnie
  • FIFI LAPIN's BOOK! (Free shipping!)
  • Alex's Spoon, by who else? Sweet crooner Alex of Clazziquai
  • Rare copy of SHINee Hello Baby. Love the art direction~
  • Korean magazines: NAZINE, maps, Arena Homme,
  • UK magazine: Lula, Amelia
  • 2nd Generation of Feminine Drawing (not accurate title)
  • Mori Garu Style book!
  • .... and so on. best to give me in vouchers form that'll be helpful much thanks!


6. Still in search of a WHITE HEADPHONE. Or whatever which covers outside the ears. Nothing comes to the likes. Hmmmh.

7. Since I've skipped this number, so this goes to MARC JACOBS WHITE RUFFLES DRESS. I've seen it in black in the ION atelier, but as I'm a white person, I think I'd like this one better (this isn't a coincidence with a sudden Jacobs fervor. I've seen the dress much earlier in the year and I LOOOOOVE IT)

( AS IF THIS WILL EVER HAPPEN GUH UNTIL I WORK ALL THE WAY DOING ENTERTAINMENT REPORT) 8. Lucky number #8 for... can gorgeous guys be around me. I should transfer somewhere else like Eliora going to koukou. MAN the experience. (Gile lo hrs ngeblog every minute yeah! Find me an awesome koukou koibito ne~


9. #8 is very dumb. Cameras! Polaroid in square format, Fujifilm natural, Fuji instax Hello Kitty won from Gmarket...
( GETTING THERE! ) 10. A CLEAN FACE.

11. I was never a perfume person until...cute bottles and packaging came along. I'm a package junkie. Packaging is adorable, I'll get it but the lip gloss just rots inside the bottle I wonder how can I clean it out and keep the bottle. Enough of me, time for a wish to make!A whole mini-set of LOVE (original, snow babes, and summer version) Harajuku Lovers and what I saw today was a summer special HL gift with THE TOWEL WITH CUTE G on it, and (contemplating between Original or Spring or Glam) Vera Wang's Princess perfume (and they have the boxed set too)!!  And as usual I added out of the box since it's too cool.

Note: didn't exactly get the whole bunch but I won the new line from Female! Woots but I wish I'd gotten a LOVE


12. Complete discography set of Humming Urban Stereo, Clock Music, Fluxus, M-Flo...


13. An illustration of myself personally ordered from those Etsy drawers or Fifi or other bloggers.

See this - I got two pairs! Ho ho ho 14. (this is pretty hard. I'm stuck since 10)OK I GOT IT NOW. Actually, I forgot. Beuh. I NEED AVIATOR SUNNIES. It'll be cool to be reflective but I only want to replace my plastic vintage YSL aviators which I ... don't remind me

15. VOUCHERS... Do I need to write? (oh OK the stores)
  • Desigual
  • ASOS
  • Riverisland
  • NEWLOOK ($60 in total in order to get those suede heels in brown and lilac size 5/6 and its freaking running out soon T_T)
  • Isetan
  • Gmarket
  • Uniqlo
  • {X}SML
  • Kyobo
  • Kinokuniya
  • Pixiemarket
  • Those Japanese stores in Central
  • ... neverending
16. oh wait, I skipped this. I FINALLY REMEMBER. I NEED A WALLET. I haven't changed for the past 6 years since the last time someone gave me as a gift, before was a Red Kipling wallet in 3rd grade. Now dirty black Guess?. It's still OK but it's kind of dirty now. T_T

17. Flight ticket to Seoul on my burp day to attend 'The Creators Project' or getting insider scoop or whatever. AH. OHEMGEE it's now this week.


(I DID HAVE IT BUT I DON'T MIND HAVING ANOTHER ONE HAHAHA) 18. DO I deserve a surprise party? Unless $$ goes to #3. Heeeeee.



I don't need all these earthly things as I have all you guys.
So you guys gotta come to splash and dance and do childish
acts when I call no matter what!
<3

1 comment:

Vivid Virginia said...

Absolutely, I will pray for you! Nice blog as well :)

White Honeyr