2.04.2013

Exposé.

My last summer in Singapore (June 2012, ha) was filled with work, and great fun! What's more than to kill time to dress models (friends) who has the height, waist, and edge of ‘tude I always possess except the size of the clothes.

For a long-time acquaintance and favorite shopping place who has a magazine, ActuallyMAG launches a styling competition called Project X (Project Expose for long).
I didn’t win, but it was great fun to have at least a permanent set of team to do the photoshoot out and indoors! Here are picks of my favorites.




 Jerim, Squashed in Squash
in my H&M lime hoodie




Farid, Time of the Golden
in UNBOUNDED AWE and KIROICxJUUNJ sneaks





 Anita, Monotone Rust
in my H&M Fashion A Aids beach crochet and 20:TWOTHREE dress






Amanda (of Kindergarchy) & Farid, Landing Mission
Her in Saturday, Him in General Idea




Manda again, Royal On The Road
in L'ILE AUX ASHBY


Alex, Coachella Belle
in my ASOS blue dress and Linda Farrows from Front Row





Alex, Primary Framed
in my Uniqlo tee and Daniel Palilo skirt


Check out the rest of my styling editions, and see other 5-6 stylists in the entire website!

No comments: