7.22.2011

Season.









               So many new post but its the correct season to show off some real bright colors for the season! I've moved to a new crib, now A POOL INCLUDED - just behind me! Super excited with a large sauna room, I'll be more or less chillin - or cookin' myself inside the wooden chamber.





•wearing UNIQLO x Franche Lippee deer tee, UNIQLO baggy jeans, double Cotton On aviators in Cotton Candy Pink and Lavender•


 "Truly Special treats made with love" or Franche Lippee, is the cutest thing ever - It is said to be famous for its textile prints, and it is well-said. I still keep its tag somewhere which I have most likely missplaced, but here it is - such cute graphics! I got the tee only for $9.90 on sale, for fun, and now I want almost their other tees from UNIQLO! Too late. 
They even have this uber kawaii campaign where you can style and create your own looks with a funky cute song on the website~!






So yeah, it's the season to jump and play water! Kinda failed in this situation. Wear your brightest and faded color clothes with your solid hue shades and get out! (If you'd want a tan)






I'm oogling on the New Zealand pictures they are deathly stunning for The North Face ! BIGBANG is the face minus Daesung, Victory looks out of the picture, nonetheless the location is amazing with the dramatic sky! Love photos 2 and 3 best! Check the photos below:














But as for me I'm staying INDOORS, thank you very much. Catching up on the season's best things to watch and squeal and squirm and oogle on the actors and all. My FANGIRL post starts, NOW below.

Lots of self-made GIFs to self-entertain myself and go GAGA for anime and K-drama bla bla bla seen on my Tumblr and Twitter




For those of you who have withstand me to bring your courage and click on the jump, I salute you. Drop your name down on the comment box and I shall return you with a declaration of love.

HA.

For this past month and onwards on, after getting dibs on being a freelance journo for ANIMONSTER magazine back in Indo for being a SG rep. once again, they gave me a couple magazines which fed me all these animes I must catch on with! It's been a whole loooong while  since I touched base on my otaku side. K-drama City Hunter / Miss Ripley / Spy Myeongwol / Lie to Me will have to wait. (THERE'S TOO MUCH K-DRAMAS TOO!)

Oh well, now that I know I've got KBS World on my TV straight, I got SPY on my timeline and since I can't wait any longer I'm watching it right now for the faster episode streaming. Love its OST!

Nonetheless, my TUMBLR is still working on a few things... with my beloved hallyu wave and my updates on otaku.



I even wrote about this on Korea.com : Gag Concert: 1st Wk. August '11 #Fashion rave from Gag's 'Handsome CSI' http://t.co/EAH2kvA

Should've seen me rave on that on Tweet. I love this session the most!



I fakqing love my wife here - the cutest bits to pieces with the dorky glasses I'd always love. From Replay during his solo shoot with Yoona wearing the Lanvin dress! CUTIEEEE.
From Tumblr, reblogged



Now, to 君に届け (Kimi Ni Todoke)
IT'S SLOW BUT I LOVE IT THIS IS HOW RELATIONSHIPS SHOULD BE RESPECTED. I forgive them for being such village love bimbos (because city relationships are faster snappier and ends faster too) while the setting of the story is somewhere Tohoku, North Japan, before Hokkaido, and so it has this village setting, and respect and taking things slow is what appreciation is. But I have to agree IT NEEDS TO TAKE TWO SEASONS TO ASK HER OUT? OMG.


Onto my self-happiness gif making.

I love what he says here. It's not a job. Just be yourself is the best advice ever. Don't let any guy get under your skin! It should be the other way around.

He's actually more handsomer than Kazehaya! I love him better! And how he loves Chizuru is too sweet.
When love needs no other explanation! It is not logical, always irrational, subjective, plain emotion.


From the live action movie. Serves its title right on passing your feelings. Awww <3 <3
But the movie was a let down...


I'm playing her right now on DISSIDIA DUODECIM FINAL FANTASY XII FOR PSP. It's been about 3-4 months me playing it, has the same RPG style and now I'm playing Chapter 13 on Warrior or Light and it's boring so I'm taking it slow again. Used to play long hours back when I played Lightning Cloud Yuna Bartz...





YES I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS HE IS COOL, so it was so hilarious she is trained to try and have her heart flutter and like him. And declaring since its her job. Too funny. And shes to pretty.

AND HOW CAN THEY SHOOT AT BENCOOLEN ST. LIKE BEHIND MY HOUSE GAWDDAMNIT HE BOUGHT FLOWERS FOR HER INFRONT OF THE HINDU TEMPLE!

Don't let me down Spy Myeongwol, you've been good and upleading your plots for 7 episodes now, don't slow down and falster and I'll give a thumbs down!


YAY ERIC SHINHWA DAMN HANDSOME MANLY DIE I CANNOT WAIT FOR HIM TO BE WITH HERRRRRR I LOVE HERRRRR SHE'S SO PRETTAYYYY HURRY UP AND DATE HER



No comments: