4.12.2011

Scratched.





As Editor in Chief of Surface (International) Dan Rubenstein has clearly state, their new, lighter, thinner, smaller in size, extra minimal in art direction of their re-establishing their look - their "new formula", this new start is everything but having only to scratch the surface.


_____________
Well, I was wondering around my library thinking which magazine to borrow, being bored, and here was I surprise with their all-new, all-lightweight paper grammage and design that's certainly more delightable to bring around. However with their new customize, thin typeface, I'm not diggin' it. Surface had this bold bulky feel - due to the size and thickness. Well, guess they minimized it down not only with the exterior look, they've made everything lighter to the eyes. Oh well, sharing my favorite pages!

*click to enlarge and read*




•HEXA by KUHO! LOVE HIM. He's the first to get my attention from the rest. The shoes looks hard and uncomfortable to walk in though.











If it isn't the Asian profiles on the rise - and me covering it, then I'm not me and this is not whut derr fakq iz vat. Very pro on Asians, we're the ones reigning in a decade's time and I'm proud of my Asian roots. Note to self: Must do research and visit the places from the article Seoul Mates when I'm in Seoul.


Then, it comes to the fashion section where well well, look what we have here, my favorite plaids and clashes of color where clothes are treated as skirts to be layered and draped together that complements the huge statement necklaces. Me like the styling.








Alright oh goodness please forgive me dear Lord for I have tempted myself in doing other things compared to my final year project which is seriously needing great attention (but you gave me the brain that writes exemplary well during crucial hours that I need to refine my time mgmt) Well dear guys please wish me luck on my diploma of higher education year or else I won't be graduating this year hence the little number of posts.

I've only been busy around Twitter to RT on things I write under my Playground list on the left panel there, on Best of British and the breathtaking austere label Bodybound, Tumblr, Svpply, and well Fagbook for my pals.


Singaporeans, if you're around, and you're a K-Popper, don't miss

The Balletcats' Catalogue finally out with works brought forth through the amalgamation of designers' brains beyond our Indonesian shores, A super ultra-hip flea mart in Seoul anyone do not want to miss, Korean boyband TOUCH in Singapore to attend the MFW Asia CANALI show, sneak-peek of GIL HOMME AW11 as its his first show ever in MFW, and my once-in-a-lifetime experience that I'll keep on smiling mad and pinch myself every time.


Oh, I love this journalist for hollering up a support on her Tweet for my Miss Marc project. It gives me Red Bull power without the drink. Thank you! :)
Good morning everyone and lastly, please support CIRCUS VOYAGE, A ONE OF A KIND PUBLICATION LEFT FOR AND BY AND TO UNITE BLOGGERS.


Okay, now really, Goodbye until 26th and check out Whiteboard Journal for MFW postings!

No comments: