12.12.2009

All I NEED for Christmas...

Preposterous!
Boisterous!

'Tis the jolly good season to stuff ourselves with heartwarming food and just to relax and be a potato couch. But that's only th 50% of the happiness, the rest comes from materialistic needs in life!

The problem is, I do really NEED it. So, anyone willing to give in your plastic fantastic ultraslim card for the sake of everyone's happiness this season?

It made me from being lost netizen to a regular in two days. Just. Nothing else!


1. BOOTiES



Okay, so I've got a pair yesterday, in need for my upcoming winter trip, but this is NOT to be missed.
Givency "Anaconda" studs and stars embellished peep-toe booties, perfect for the season!
Although the snakeskin gives ++++++++++++ points ( did I tell you how snakeskin is my favorite, patterns nor the real since everyone uses leopard ) I don't really care about that. I want my bottom rear shining! :)
However, 810 pounds is not being friendly. Or because of the quality.



2. CLASSiC WHiTE HEADFONE




This is cute! Not to mention the GREEN color they have which is RAD! No brand name as well on the sides, it's just perfect I won't have to paint over "Audio Technica" on the side...
Urban Ears, $68, at fredflare.com
(I know, it's quite a rip-off here...)



3. iS MY iCE-CREAM HAT DONE YET...?



I ordered it and after two weeks it's not done?
Brought it to a knit wear shop.
Grrrrrrr. I didn't even get to order beanie! :(


4. MiNiATURE SHOES






Nah, not the Barbie I'm interested at, it's the ahdorable miniature shoes which I like it better that way rather for myself, especiaaaaaally the one silky smooth cat woman's wearing... are those Rodarte spikes? Forgive me if I'm wrong from which house it is but the resemblance must be those spikey heels last time!
from Shoe wawa



I do hope a package like before would await me at home when I return or before I leave, since I need it for the trip!

Kekekekekekekekeke


Days Left to Japan: 6 ! ! !
Watching to: Idol Maknae Rebellion with SHINee in it!

No comments: