6.14.2009

So far…

As promised, I would have a productive summer indeed (I SHOULD have).

In Singapore I would be 24/7 online when I’m not in school. However back home I would be doing this (so this should explain the hiatus of my blogging).

So whilst trying to loose some EXTRA EXTRA weight baggage on my body, my mom ‘hired’ me without my CV and agreement or even a ‘yes’ to “Clean the wood panels outside until it’s white!”



So here I am cleaning like a monkey. It’s not funny. It’s tiring. But since I have nothing better to do and I could sweat a bit out so here I am cleaning dirt and dust on each top rectangle panels. I didn’t mind though; cleaning when I put my mind to it I’ll do it well.

As for expanding my wardrobe, Ouval, a local Bandung brand has another sale as it does every 6 months. This time it’s their 12th anniversary. Hooray for me scoring 2 tees at 70% off! And a pair casual jeans at knee length. FYI, this store is my official tee store. I don’t get tees anywhere else. They have the most affordable and flattering tees for moi body. . .(image waiting from Taemin's eye to be developed!)

Meanwhile, my brain is crafting some DIY mischievousness. Depends on my mood (sometimes at night I would pray I HAVE and WOULD and CAN wake up early, and would have a creative mind and would want to continue my craft projects) and if I’m feeling creative or just plain holiday sluggish… But I do have progress!


*One hand knitting which now I have forgotten how since I lost interest in it (aka. not in the mood.) Sorry gran, I’m now ready to re-listen whatever you said last time.*


*Artificial flower necklace. I made two, I think I’ll let one go. Hmmm. If anybody’s interested then a mass production it is if my hand allows*

On spotting some seriously good stuff that relates to my future career, here’s the newest (actually discovered it more than a month ago but I’m too lazy to post until this program-TTYL to this) Topshop collaboration. I’m not a Topshop fan, but the designer is the one I’m after.

Her drawings are boldly beautiful!

*My favorite part. Now you see it now you don't!

It’s gone.*


Barbara Hulawski (from what I read right now since I’ve forgotten, really, sorry would update and edit if I find the one) is a designer from a country somewhere definitely in the Europe region. It has been up since the end of April, online, for her designs. Personally haven’t checked it out and I think I do not want to since it would make more infatuation and just a great disappointment that I can’t get it after all unless it’s sold in stores. Standing ovation behind my laptop screen for her preview!

COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS TO AFRICA: 10!!

Listening to: Maramaramara – Project Pop

No comments: