5.20.2014

Friday.

... The particular Friday, 2 weeks ago, confirmed my invitation to Tokyo, and the day that I was generously being pampered and well-serviced by a Japanese lady who does shiatsu for a living.

The particular Friday also showered me with heartfelt abundance and support from those who are dearest to me. It was a whirlwind week because I became agitated and anxious; waiting doesn't get you anywhere but trying to shun it off was impossible; it lingers around and around but I did manage to get it off on Wednesday!


Copying the most hilarious conversations I happen to have had for this same week, this is a copy pasting the conversation and how I absolutely looked forward in having awesome food and thriftin' shoppin' about in the downtown heart of Tokyo...!

I keep having the most delightful conversations today by meeting friends who has gone through the finish line (fighting for ones still doing it!!!) so here was another hilarious conversation I had today with the Shiatsu lady, Machiko at school.

Me: (on the floor with the mat in tiny room 501 with the door open, face facing outside the door)
Passerby: *saw me, saw the lady, stopped and look back* Hey, can I know how to book the appt?
Me: *bloody hell mortified/hazukashi as a patient anyone can just see what's happening*
Machiko: *pressuring my right arm* Please contact Leah and book an appt... Fridays only!
*
Machiko: *kneading my legs* So you have shoulders and back concern. Yes, you have a very muscular body, because you walk to school and all. You run? What exercise do you do?
Me: Yes I wanna delete my muscles if I can... (and all the activities I do when moving countries of carrying 30Kg x 2 and boxes and my school books on my own) I do aikido these days, sometimes basketball
Machiko: Haaaa¬ which belt? You're dangerous!
Me: Puhahahahahah abunai onna darou. My friend told me once that she's more concern of my kidnapper than of me because of this. She's so mean.
*
Machiko: *breaking my back* So, so, you will be going end of the month? What would you like to do?
Me: All I'm going to do for 4 days is eat, and forget about the concert. I miss nippon shoku so much, and nani mo Asian food. Wwwwww
Machiko: Ah, you want like tofu, miso, and rice? Yes yes, bacon, sausage, egg, hammu, or bread is quite heavy
Me: YES! Those make me feel so heavy and unhealthy with all of it I really want clean and light food but I can't cook because my house is catered. Gohan tabetaiiii. Natto tabetai!
Machiko: That's good, so you dont' have to worry about shopping for grocery and they cook and it's cheaper. But, *translated* if you like miso and some steamed fish and rice please contact me and please come to my house.
Me: (still lying on the mat) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Machiko: Yes please contact me my house is near Hammersmith, anytime you say you miss nihon shoku.
Me: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

And she was just the lady I happen to converse when I was spangled on the mat for 45 minutes nonstop talking.

SHE IS SO SWEET. OK I'm going to text her to say thank you now and see you after my trip (she asked me when I'll be back and took a note beside my name). We exchanged name cards. And... the massage was free some more.

No comments: