10.27.2011

Futile.

I KNOW, THERE'S SOMETHING TERRIBLY WRONG WITH MY BLOG.





It is the layout. And the domino effect for the typefaces and the spacing and all that. For all bloggers out there to have clicked the new 'Dynamic' features and all, be prepared to be in a jumbled state of mess like what I did to my own journal     whut derr fakq iz vat     right here,
all the art direction and typefaces and spacing and all those jitters critters which we designers care and the ubiquitous fandom bloggers don't - please bear with me as I'm on the trail to pull my software engineering roommate - plus did I tell you she understands most of the Big Bang Theory jokes?! I'm not kidding - and my design expertise off the line but not on the line nor Blogger templates which makes it all gone to make things right.



Until then, whut derr fakq seriously screams WHUT DERR FAAAAKQQQ THE LAYOUT IS ALL WRONG!




(seriously graphic designer in anger pissed yours,
RICE)

No comments: